Can you effectively communicate the why behind your nonprofit’s fundraising? If you are unsure of how to share the story of the impact you make by raising funds, we are here to help! Our accounting work with nonprofits has uncovered a huge disconnect between the mission of organizations and a clear path of how resources are being spent.
With this being a common theme with the nonprofits we serve we have created a simple solution with our “Make an Impact with Money” training course. This program is to help tell the financial story of impact.
Is it right for you?
We recommend this training if you:
- See money as an obstacle and a disconnect between fundraising and distribution.
- Struggle with understanding how each dollar spent contributes to your mission.
- You lack a simple process for engaging funders with what matters, what you need from them and what you can produce to show results.
- You’ve got other roles that take up most of your time, but your heart is full of the idea to build a successful nonprofit.
- Like to learn at your own pace.
Once subscribed you will gain access to four modules:
Live weekly Q&A Calls via Zoom starting Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6pm Mountain Standard Time
Ongoing Support: Private Slack community to get your questions answered and connect with other members. Remember, you don’t have to do this alone!
$697 one time or two (2) monthly payments of $365. (Value $9,954):
- Six 1-hour Q&A sessions ($1,200 value)
- Access to an "in-house" CPA with nonprofit expertise for 6 weeks ($8,654 value)
- 30-minute session with Chyla ($100 value)
Price will increase to $995.
For six weeks, you will have 24/7 access to the trainings so you can go through them whenever it is most convenient for you.
The training videos are less than 25 minutes each. There are four modules with three to four videos each.
Q&A calls are one hour.